RSX L4-2.0L (VTEC) (2002)
Windshield Washer Control Module: Testing and Inspection
Control Unit Input Test
1. Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex control system.
2. Remove the dashboard lower cover.
3. Disconnect the under-dash fuse/relay box connectors B, F, G, J, X and Y.
NOTE: All connectors are wire side of female terminals.
4. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
If the terminals are OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the connectors, and make these input tests at the connector.
If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 6.
If all the input tests prove OK, the multiplex control unit must be faulty; replace the under-dash fuse/relay box assembly.