TL L5-2451cc 2.5L SOHC MFI (1997)
1. Connect the connectors to the under-dash fuse/relay box, then install the fuse/relay box in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: To reconnect the SRS main harness 2P connector.
2. '95 - 96 models: Reconnect the driver's airbag 2P connector to the cable reel 2P connector, and reinstall the access panel on the steering wheel.
3. '95 - 96 models: Remove and properly store the short connector (RED), then reconnect the front passenger's airbag connector (and reinstall the
4. Reconnect the battery positive cable, then the negative cable.
5. Enter the anti-theft code for the radio, then enter the customer's radio station presets.
6. Confirm that all systems work properly.