TL V6-3.5L (2007)
Yaw Rate Sensor: Service and Repair
Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
Do not damage or drop the sensor as it is sensitive.
Do not use an air or electric impact tool.
1. Remove the center console panel.
2. Disconnect the sensor connector (A).
3. Remove the sensor bracket mounting bolts (B).
4. Remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (C) with the bracket (D).
5. Remove the sensor from the bracket.
6. Install the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor in the reverse order of removal.
7. Do the VSA sensor neutral position memorization.