ZDX V6-3.7L (2010)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations See: Restraint Systems/Air Bag Systems/Locations, precautions
and procedures See: Body and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Dashboard / Instrument Panel/Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming/Service and Repair
before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Remove the steering column covers See: Steering and Suspension/Steering/Steering Column/Steering Column Cover/Service and Repair.
2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the immobilizer-keyless control unit (B).
3. Remove the two screws and the immobilizer-keyless control unit.
4. Install the immobilizer-keyless control unit in the reverse order of removal.
5. After replacement, register the immobilizer-keyless control unit See: Accessories and Optional Equipment/Antitheft and Alarm Systems/Testing
and Inspection/Programming and Relearning, and make sure the immobilizer system works properly.
6. Program all of the client's keys/keyless transmitters See: Accessories and Optional Equipment/Antitheft and Alarm Systems/Testing and
Inspection/Programming and Relearning.