ZDX V6-3.7L (2010)
Power Mirror Control Module: Service and Repair
Power Mirror Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
NOTE: Before troubleshooting the DPMS, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control system first using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A See:
Powertrain Management/Computers and Control Systems/Information Bus/Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General
Diagnostics/Troubleshooting - B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), or press the engine start/stop button to select the OFF mode.
2. Remove the driver's dashboard undercover See: Body and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Dashboard / Instrument Panel/Service and
Repair/Driver's Dashboard Undercover Removal/Installation.
3. Disconnect the 24P connector (A) from the power mirror control unit (B).
4. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
If the terminals look OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the connector to the power mirror control unit, and do the following input tests.
If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 6.