R8 Quattro Coupe (423) V8-4.2L (BYH) (2011)
Driver/Vehicle Information Display: Customer Interest
Instruments - DIS & Rear Camera Display In German
91 Reverse camera and DIS display text in German language
91 11 79
January 12, 2011.
Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 10 - 23 dated May, 10 2010 for the reasons listed below.
^ Some segments of the instrument cluster Driver Information System (DIS) will show text in the German language.
^ When turning the magnetic ride on/off, the text in the DIS will display in the German language.
^ The text to prompt the driver to depress the clutch or brake pedal will display in the German language.
^ When reverse gear is selected, the text in the reverse camera display, in the RNS-E unit, is in the German language.
The language option in the (DIS) has been set to German.
Change the language selection from German to English in the DIS.
1. Press and release the Reset button on the bottom of the windshield wiper lever multiple times until the start menu, ANZEIGEART (Display Type),
appears in the DIS.
2. Press the rocker switch on the end of the windshield wiper lever until the arrow on the left in the DIS aligns with the word EINSTELLEN (Set).
3. Press the reset button to select EINSTELLEN.
4. Press the rocker switch until the arrow aligns with the word SPRACHE (Language).
5. Press the reset button to select SPRACHE.
6. Press the rocker switch until the arrow aligns with the word English.