LaCrosse V6-3.8L (2009)
3. Install the wire harness (2) to the wire harness shield (1) on the lower steering column.
4. Route and connect the electrical connector from the windshield wiper and washer switch.
5. Install the wiring harness tie straps (1,2).
6. Install the steering column trim covers. Refer to Steering Column Trim Cover Replacement (See: Steering and Suspension/Steering/Steering
Column/Service and Repair/Steering Column Trim Cover Replacement).
7. Enable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling (See: Body and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Dashboard / Instrument Panel/Air
Bag(s) Arming and Disarming/Service and Repair).