C 3500 HD Truck 2WD V8-6.5L DSL Turbo VIN F (2001)
Accessory Delay Module: Service and Repair
POWER ACCESSORY SWITCH PANEL REPLACEMENT (BASE)
1. Use a small flat blade tool in order to carefully pry the door accessory mounting panel from the door trim panel.
2. Remove the switch mounting panel.
3. Disconnect the power accessory electrical connectors from the switches and the speaker, as necessary.
4. Use a flat blade tool in order to carefully pry the switches from the accessory mounting panel.
5. Remove the switches.
6. Carefully spread the speaker grill retainers, as necessary.
7. Rotate the speaker counterclockwise, as necessary.
8. Remove the speaker from the switch mounting panel.
1. Rotate the speaker clockwise in order to install the speaker to the switch mounting panel, as necessary.
2. Install the speaker grill in place in the switch mounting panel, as necessary.
3. Install the switches in place in the switch mounting panel.
4. Connect the power accessory electrical connectors to the switches and the speaker, as necessary.
5. Install the switch mounting panel in place.