Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Cylinder Head Assembly > Valve Cover > Component Information > Service and Repair > Valve Rocker Arm Cover Replacement - Left Side > Page 2323
All gasket surfaces should be free of oil and other foreign material during assembly.
DO NOT reuse the valve rocker arm cover gasket.
The valve rocker arm cover bolt grommets may be reused.
1. Install a NEW gasket (1) into the valve rocker cover lip.
2. Install the valve rocker arm cover onto the cylinder head.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Notice) .
3. Tighten the rocker arm cover bolts.
Tighten the valve rocker arm cover bolts to 12 N.m (106 lb in).
4. Install the oil fill tube into the rocker arm cover.
5. Install the ignition coil assembly.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|