Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Corvette V8-6.2L (2008)
Maintenance > Wheels and Tires > Tires > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Technical Service Bulletins for Tires: > Page 2087
1. The tire must be in the relaxed position when the repair unit is installed (Do not spread the beads excessively).
Two-Piece Plug and Repair Units
1. If applicable, install the repair unit so that the alignment is correct.
3. Being careful not to stretch the plug material, cut the plug flush with the outer tread.
Combination Repair/Plug Units
1. Pull the plug through the injury until the repair just reaches the liner. Stitch down thoroughly.
2. Consult your repair material supplier for the proper stitching tool.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|