Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Express 3/4 Ton Van V8-4.8L VIN V (2003)
Power and Ground Distribution > Auxiliary Power Outlet > Component Information > Diagrams > Diagram Information and Instructions > Page 6468
1. Remove the connector position assurance (CPA) device and/or the secondary lock.
IMPORTANT: On connectors with more than one terminal the service loop may not be large enough to remove the terminal and crimp on a new
1. If the wire needed to be cut in order to remove the terminal, gently push a small length of the same size wire through the back of the connector
cavity until there is enough wire exposed in order to crimp on a new terminal. If the wire was not cut, cut the existing wire as close to the old
2. Strip 5 mm (3/16 in) of insulation from the wire.
1. Align the terminal and pull the wire from the back of the connector in order to seat the terminal.
Weather Pack Connectors
WEATHER PACK CONNECTORS
The following is the proper procedure for the repair of Weather Pack(R) Connectors.
1. Separate the connector halves (1).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|