Chevrolet Workshop Manuals
Silverado Classic 1500 4WD V8-4.8L (2007)
Relays and Modules > Relays and Modules - Accessories and Optional Equipment > Central Control Module > Component Information > Service and Repair > Page 10
keypad will NOT reset this version of the OnStar(R) system. This action will cause a DTC to set.
15. Install the scan tool. Use the special functions menu in order to perform the OnStar(R) setup procedure for this vehicle.
17. Use the ID information menu on the scan tool to access the new station ID (STID) and the electronic serial number (ESN) from the new VCIM.
1. Tell the advisor that this vehicle has received a new VCIM.
19. The default language for voice recognition in the generation 5 OnStar(R) module is English. To change the language resident in the module, Refer
to OnStar Reconfiguration (w/o SPS Programming). See: Accessories and Optional Equipment/Testing and Inspection/Programming and
20. Refer to Control Module References for programming and setup information. See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|