Silverado Classic 3500 4WD V8-6.6L DSL Turbo (2007)
7. Remove the screw (1) retaining the VCIM bracket to the I/P.
8. Remove the retainer from the VCIM bracket.
9. Remove the nuts holding the mounting brackets to the VCIM.
10. If necessary, move the cross-car duct forward slightly in order to make room for the removal of the module.
11. Remove the VCIM and bracket assembly from the I/P.
12. Remove the nuts (4) from the VCIM mounting brackets (2).
13. Remove the mounting brackets (2) from the VCIM (1).