Lanos S Hatchback L4-1.6L DOHC D-TEC MFI (1999)
Front Door Exterior Handle: Service and Repair
1. Remove the door seal trim.
2. Disconnect the outside door handle and the lock rods.
3. Remove the bolts and the door handle.
1. Connect the outside door handle and the lock rods.
NOTE: Dissimilar metals in direct contact with each other may corrode rapidly. Make sure to use the correct fasteners to prevent premature
2. Install the door handle with the bolts.
Tighten the outside door handle bolts to 4.5 Nm (40 lb.in).
3. Install the door seal trim.