600 L4-135 2.2L SOHC (1983)
Wiper Switch: Service and Repair
Fig. 26 Windshield Wiper Switch Removal
Exc. Horizon, Omni, Charger & Turismo
1. Disconnect battery ground cable and remove steering wheel, using a suitable puller.
2. On models equipped with intermittent wiper system, remove two screws attaching turn signal lever cover to lock housing and the turn signal lever
3. Remove screw attaching windshield wiper switch and switch.
4. Reverse procedure to install.
Exc. Charger, Horizon, Omni, Turismo, Lancer & LeBaron GTS
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove cluster bezel, then seven lower trim bezel attaching screws.
3. Remove trim bezel by unsnapping two retaining clips.
4. Disconnect switch assembly electrical connector.
5. Remove two switch attaching screws and the switch.
6. Reverse procedure to install.