B150 1/2 Ton Van L6-225 3.7L VIN E 1-bbl (1982)
Radio/Stereo: Service and Repair
1980-87 VANS, WAGONS & FRONT SECTIONS
Do not operate radio with speaker leads detached, as damage to transistors may result.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove cluster bezel attaching screws, then the bezel.
3. Remove radio attaching screws and ground strap screw.
4. Pull radio from panel, then disconnect antenna lead, speaker leads and electrical connectors.
5. Remove radio.
6. Reverse procedure to install.