B250 3/4 Ton Van V8-318 5.2L VIN T FI (1992)
Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming: Service and Repair
Air Bag Arming
1. Connect battery ground cable.
2. On models without passenger air bag, from PASSENGER side of vehicle, turn ignition switch to ON position.
3. On models with passenger air bag, ensure no one is inside vehicle when battery is connected.
4. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) warning light should illuminate for 6 to 8 seconds, then remain off for at least 45 seconds to indicate
SRS system is functioning correctly.
5. If air bag warning light fails to light, or goes on and stays on, there is a system fault. Refer to Air Bag Systems/Testing and Inspection.