Caliber L4-2.4L (2009)
Antenna, Navigation: Service and Repair
Navigation Antenna Mast - Removal
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the instrument panel top cover See: Body and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Dashboard / Instrument Panel/Service and
Repair/Instrument Panel Cover - Removal.
3. Remove the radio (4) See: Radio, Stereo, and Compact Disc/Radio/Stereo/Service and Repair/Removal and Replacement/Radio - Removal.
4. Remove the antenna (1) mounting fasteners
5. Remove antenna cable (3) from wire harness.