D150 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD L6-225 3.7L VIN W 2-bbl (1982)
Wiper Switch: Service and Repair
1981 TRAIL DUSTER & 1981-87 RAMCHARGER & CONVENTIONAL CAB
1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then remove cluster face plate.
2. Depress head light knob and stem release button located on bottom of switch housing and pull knob and stem assembly from switch.
3. Pull wiper switch knob off wiper switch.
4. Remove bezel attaching screws, then the bezel.
5. Remove four wiper switch attaching screws.
6. Disconnect switch electrical connectors, then remove switch.
7. Reverse procedure to install.