D 150 Pickup V6-239 3.9L (1992)
Wiper Switch: Service and Repair
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. On tilt wheel models, remove tilt lever.
3. On all models, remove upper and lower column covers.
4. Remove multifunction switch tamper proof attaching screws.
5. Remove switch from column, loosen connector screw, then remove wiring connector from switch.
6. Reverse procedure to install noting the following:
Torque wiring connector attaching screw to 17 inch lbs.
Torque multifunction attaching screws to 17 inch lbs.