Dakota 4WD V8-4.7L VIN J (2007)
Wheel Fastener: Service and Repair
1. Install the new stud into the hub flange.
2. Install three proper sized washers onto the stud, then install lug nut with the flat side of the nut against the washers.
3. Tighten the lug nut until the stud is pulled into the hub flange. Verify that the stud is properly seated into the flange.
4. Remove the lug nut and washers.
5. Install the brake rotor, caliper adapter, and caliper.
6. Install the brake drum.
7. Install the wheel and tire assembly, use new lug nut on the stud or studs that were replaced.
8. Remove the support and lower the vehicle.