Daytona Shelby L4-135 2.2L SOHC Turbo (1989)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
NOTE: If the Vehicle Theft Security System module is being removed and no replacement module is being installed, the module wiring must be
disconnected while the engine is running. Failure to do so will cause a no-start condition.
Vehicle Theft Alarm Security System Module
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Remove upper right instrument panel silencer.
2. Remove glove box assembly.
3. Remove screws (4) attaching mounting bracket to instrument panel.
4. Disconnect wiring.
5. Remove screws (2) attaching module to bracket.
6. For Installation, reverse Removal procedure.