Dynasty V6-181 3.0L SOHC (1991)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
If the Vehicle Theft Security System module is being removed and no replacement module is being installed, the module wiring must be disconnected
while the engine is running. Failure to do so will cause a no-start condition.
Vehicle Theft Security System Module(s)
1. Remove lower right instrument panel silencer.
2. Remove glove box assembly.
3. Remove three attaching screws mounting the bracket to instrument panel.
4. Lower bracket and module assembly, to disconnect wire connectors.
5. Remove the Remote keyless module so to have access to the Security Module two screws attaching module to bracket.
6. For installation reverse above procedures.