Grand Caravan V6-3.8L VIN L (2007)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
PROGRAMMING THE SKREEM
NOTE: If the PCM and the SKREEM are replaced at the same time, program the VIN into the PCM first. All vehicle keys will then need to be replaced
and programmed to the new SKREEM.
1. Turn the ignition on (transmission in park/ neutral).
2. Use the DRBIII(R) and select THEFT ALARM, SKREEM then MISCELLANEOUS.
3. Select SKREEM MODULE REPLACEMENT (GASOLINE).
4. Program the vehicle four-digit PIN into the SKREEM.
5. Select COUNTRY CODE and enter the correct country.
NOTE: Be sure to enter the correct country code. If the incorrect country code is programmed into SKREEM, the SKREEM must be replaced.
6. Select UPDATE VIN (the SKREEM will learn the VIN from the PCM).
7. Press ENTER to transfer the VIN (the PCM will send the VIN to the SKREEM).
8. The DRBIII(R) will ask if you want to transfer the secret key. Select ENTER to transfer secret key from the PCM. This will ensure the current
vehicle ignition keys will still operate the SKREES system.