Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Road Temperature Sensor: Service and Repair
Negative Battery Cable Remote Terminal
1. Open hood, disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable remote terminal from the remote battery post.
2. Raise and support the vehicle on safety stands.
Fig. 10 Ambient Temperature Sensor
3. From behind front bumper fascia, remove the screw attaching the ambient temperature sensor to radiator closure panel.
1. Connect the ambient temperature sensor electrical connector.
2. Install the ambient temperature sensor retaining screw.
3. Connect the negative battery cable.