Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Cruise Control Switch: Service and Repair
The speed control switch is mounted in the steering wheel and wired through the clock spring device under the airbag module.
WARNING: IF REMOVAL OF AIRBAG MODULE IS NECESSARY, REFER TO THE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS SECTION FOR MORE
1. Remove the negative battery cable.
2. Turn OFF ignition.
3. Remove two screws from side of the switch.
4. Rock switch away from airbag and steering wheel.
5. Disconnect two-way electrical connector.
6. Repeat for the other switch.
1. Connect two-way electrical connector.
2. Install switch.
3. Install two screws into the side of the switch.
4. Repeat for the other switch.
5. Install the negative battery cable.