Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Keyless Entry Module: Service and Repair
The Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) Module is located between the junction block and body control module. Refer to Electrical, Electronic Control
Modules, Body Control Module, Removal.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. With the junction block/BCM removed, separate the two by removing the four retaining screws.
3. Unsnap the RKE module from the BCM.
1. Place module into position on BCM and snap the RKE Module into place.
2. Attach the junction block/BCM and install the four retaining screws.
3. Connect battery negative cable.
Install the BCM. Refer to Electrical, Electronic Control Modules, Body Control Module, Installation.
NOTE: The RKE transmitters must be reprogrammed to the new RKE module.