Intrepid V6-2.7L VIN R (2003)
Wiper Arm: Adjustments
STANDARD PROCEDURE - WIPER ARM ALIGNMENT
The wiper system does not have an indexing feature designed into the arm and blade assembly. The arms and blades are positioned to "TIC" marks on
the windshield and secured. This design allows for a tighter fit between wiper arm and pivot shaft.
1. Cycle the wiper motor into the PARK position.
CAUTION: After cycling the wipers, turn the wiper switch and the ignition switch to OFF.
2. Check drivers side blade tip position is on or between two "TIC" marks on the windshield. Check that passenger side blade edge is on or near one
"TIC" mark on windshield.
3. If requirements are not met, check for and repair as necessary:
bent arm or blades
loose or worn wiper module links
loose wiper module
defective module mounting grommets
defective wiper parking system
4. Position arm and blade to "TIC" marks on windshield as described above and secure the wiper arm retaining nuts.
5. Operate system and verify proper operation. If problem still exists, refer to Electrical, Wipers and Washers, Diagnosis and Testing - Wiper System