Neon L4-2.0L VIN C (1998)
Keyless Entry Module: Service and Repair
1. Retrieve the programming line from the upper edge of the passenger side cowl trim panel. The RKE Programming Line is a green wire with a red
2. Using a jumper wire, ground the RKE programming line.
3. Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
4. Press any button on the transmitter to set code. The locks will cycle to confirm programming. If there is a second transmitter it must be set at this
time. Press any button on the second transmitter and wait for the locks to cycle to confirm programming.
5. Disconnect the programming line from ground. This returns the system to its normal operation mode.
6. Replace all removed components. Return programming line to its original position. Check for system operation.