RAM 2500 Van V8-318 5.2L VIN T Magnum CNG SFI (1997)
Horn Relay: Service and Repair
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Open the glove box door and remove the glove box bin.
Relay And Flasher Module
3. The relay and flasher module is located to the right of the glove box opening. The module is snap-fit onto a single blade-type mounting bracket
that is secured to the right cowl side inner panel. Lift the module upwards to remove it from the bracket and pull it far enough into the glove box
opening to access the horn relay.
Horn Relay Remove/Install
4. Unplug the horn relay from the relay and flasher module.
5. Install the horn relay by aligning the relay terminals with the cavities in the relay and flasher module and pushing the relay firmly into place.
6. Install the relay and flasher module onto the mounting bracket.
7. Install the glove box bin.
8. Connect the battery negative cable.
9. Test the relay operation.