Stealth R/T Turbo V6-2972cc 3.0L DOHC Turbo (1996)
5. Remove caliper retaining bolts, then suspend caliper out of way.
6. Remove front hub unit bearing retaining bolts from rear of steering knuckle assembly, then press driveshaft from hub unit and backing plate.
7. Remove tie rod end from steering knuckle assembly.
8. Press lower ball joint assembly from steering knuckle.
9. Suspend driveshaft assembly with wire, then swing steering knuckle clear of driveshaft assembly.
10. Remove steering knuckle to strut retaining bolts, then steering knuckle.
11. Reverse procedure to install. Torque all bolts to specification.