Stratus L4-2.4L DOHC (1995)
Sunroof / Moonroof Module: Service and Repair
NOTE: The numbered call-outs in the following service procedure refer the numbered parts found in the exploded view diagram.
1. Remove headlining as necessary to gain access to sunroof controller (16).
2. Disengage position sensor wire connector (18) from controller.
3. Disengage drive motor wire connector (21) from sunroof controller.
4. Remove fasteners (15) holding controller to sunroof module (10).
NOTE: Do not pry on sunroof module front crossmember.
5. Separate controller from vehicle.
1. Place controller in position on sunroof module.
2. Install fasteners (15) to hold controller to sunroof module.
3. Engage drive motor wire connector (21) into controller
4. Engage position sensor wire connector (18) into controller.
5. Install headlining.