Stratus V6-2.5L VIN H (1997)
5. Remove hub/bearing assembly to rear spindle retaining nut.
6. Remove rear hub/bearing assembly from spindle. Hub/bearing is removed by pulling it straight off the spindle by hand.
1. Install the hub/bearing assembly on the knuckle. Then install a NEW rear hub/bearing assembly retaining nut. Tighten the hub/ bearing assembly
retaining nut to a torque of 250 Nm (185 ft. lbs.).
2. Install hub/bearing assembly dust cap, using a soft faced hammer.
3. Install brake drum on rear hub/bearing assembly.
4. Install rear wheel and tire assembly on vehicle. Tighten all wheel stud nuts in criss cross pattern to one-half the specified torque. Then repeat
pattern, fully tightening the stud nuts to a torque of 109 - 150 Nm (80 - 110 ft. lbs.).
5. Lower vehicle.