Dodge Workshop Manuals
Stratus Sedan V6-2.7L (2001)
Relays and Modules > Relays and Modules - Accessories and Optional Equipment > Alarm Module, (Vehicle Antitheft) > Component Information > Locations > Page 10
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
WARNING: ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH AIRBAGS, DISABLE THE AIRBAG SYSTEM BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative remote cable.
around the ignition switch lock cylinder housing.
7. Remove the SKIM from the vehicle.
1. If the SKIM is replaced with a new unit, a DRB III scan tool MUST be used to initialize the new SKIM and to program at least two Sentry Key
transponders. (Refer to VEHICLE THEFT SECURITY - STANDARD PROCEDURE) Sentry Key Immobilizer Module Initialization.
2. Carefully position the SKIM, the mounting bracket and the antenna ring onto the steering column.
3. Install the two retaining screws.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|