Dodge Workshop Manuals
Stratus Sedan V6-2.7L (2001)
Relays and Modules > Relays and Modules - Accessories and Optional Equipment > Keyless Entry Module > Component Information > Locations > Page 14
Keyless Entry Module: Service and Repair
1. Disconnect the remote battery negative cable from the terminal on the shock tower.
The Junction Block and Body Control Module (BCM) are attached to each other. After removal they can be separated.
2. Open the front driver's door and remove end cap.
10. Remove Junction Block/BCM from vehicle.
The Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) module is attached to the BCM. This must be transferred (if equipped) to the new BCM If being replaced.
If BCM is replaced, the VTSS must be enabled in the new BCM via the DRB III in order to start the vehicle.
1. Snap the remote keyless entry module onto the BCM.
10. Install the left lower instrument panel trim.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|