Eagle L4-150 2.5L (1983)
Brake Light Switch: Service and Repair
Stoplight switch (typical)
1. Disconnect battery ground cable..
2. Remove package tray, if equipped.
3. Disconnect wire connector from switch.
4. Remove brake pedal pivot bolt, nylon retaining rings, sleeve, and remove switch.
5. When installing switch, be sure dimple on switch is opposite the bushing collar. There are two bolt holes on the brake pedal. On models equipped
with power brakes, install bolt in lower hole. On models less power brakes, install bolt in upper hole.
6. Reverse procedure to install.