E 150 V8-4.6L SOHC VIN W (2004)
3. NOTE: Bleed the brake system in the order displayed on the diagnostic tool.
Attach a rubber drain tube to the bleeder screw and submerge the free end of the tube in a container partially filled with clean brake fluid.
4. Have an assistant hold firm pressure on the brake pedal.
5. Loosen the bleeder screw until a stream of brake fluid comes out. While the assistant maintains pressure on the brake pedal, tighten the bleeder
Repeat until clear, bubble-free fluid comes out.
Refill the brake master cylinder reservoir as necessary.
6. Tighten the bleeder screw.
7. Repeat Steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 for the remaining bleeder screws in the system.
1. Clean all dirt from and remove the brake master cylinder filler cap. Fill the brake master cylinder reservoir with the specified brake fluid.
2. NOTE: Master cylinder pressure bleeder adapter tools are available from various manufacturers of pressure bleeding equipment. Follow the
instructions of the manufacturer when installing the adapter.
Install the bleeder adapter to the brake master cylinder reservoir, and attach the bleeder tank hose to the fitting on the adapter.