E 150 V8-4.6L SOHC VIN W (2004)
Pressure Regulating Solenoid: Service and Repair
4R70W/4R75W Automatic Transmission
Electronic Pressure Control (EPC) Solenoid
1. Remove the manual control lever.
2. CAUTION: Do not pull on the molded lead frame. This may cause damage to the connector ends. Carefully pry up on the locking tabs to
disconnect the solenoids. Disconnect the molded lead frame from the solenoids.
Disconnect the molded lead frame from the solenoids.
1. Disconnect the shift solenoid SSA and SSB.
2. Disconnect the torque converter clutch (TCC).
3. Disconnect the electronic pressure control (EPC) solenoid.
4. Disconnect the bulkhead inter-connector.
3. Remove the EPC solenoid.
1. Remove the bolt and EPC solenoid bracket.
2. Remove the EPC solenoid.