Ford Workshop Manuals
E 150 V8-4.6L SOHC VIN W (2004)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Powertrain Management > Sensors and Switches - Computers and Control Systems > Engine Temperature Sensor > Component Information > Locations > Page 2273
Engine Temperature Sensor: Service and Repair
CYLINDER HEAD TEMPERATURE (CHT) SENSOR
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
3. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise and remove the drive belt from the generator pulley.
4. Remove the bolts retaining the upper intake plenum to the generator mounting bracket.
5. Remove the lower mounting bolts and position the generator aside.
6. Disconnect the intake manifold-tuning valve (IMTV) connector.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|