Expedition 4WD V8-4.6L SOHC VIN W (1999)
Wheel Speed Sensor: Service and Repair
1. Raise and support vehicle.
2. NOTE: Clean off dirt and debris that may have collected around the rear anti-lock brake sensor before removal.
Remove the rear anti-lock brake sensor.
1. Disconnect the rear anti-lock brake sensor electrical connector.
2. Remove the bolt.
3. Remove the rear anti-lock brake sensor.
1. NOTE: Thoroughly clean the mounting surface.
NOTE: Inspect the anti-lock brake sensor O-ring for damage; lightly lubricate the O-ring with High Performance Rear Axle Lubricant
F1TZ-19580-B or equivalent meeting Ford specification WSL-M2C192-A.
To install, reverse the removed procedure.