F 250 4WD Super Duty V10-6.8L VIN Z CNG (2003)
1. For optimum calibration, turn off all non-essential electrical accessories (rear window defrost, heater/air conditioning, map lamps, wipers, etc.) and
make sure all doors are shut.
2. Drive to an open, level area away from large metallic objects or structures and high voltage lines.
3. Press both buttons for six to eight seconds until CAL is displayed.
4. Release both buttons and drive slowly in a circle until CAL disappears from the display (about two to three circles).
5. The compass is now calibrated.