Transit Connect L4-2.0L (2010)
Front Bumper Cover / Fascia: Service and Repair
Bumper Cover - Front
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the fender splash shields.
2. Remove the 5 radiator sight shield screws.
3. Remove the 4 front bumper cover side bolts (2 each side).
4. Remove the fender mouldings. For additional information, refer to Auxiliary Step / Running Board.
5. If equipped, disconnect the fog lamp electrical connector.
6. Disconnect the side marker lamp electrical connector.
7. Remove the 2 front bumper cover front bolt covers.
8. Remove the 2 front bumper cover-to-bumper front bolts.
To install, tighten to 13 Nm (115 lb-in).
9. Remove the front bumper cover.
10. To install, reverse the removal procedure.