S15/T15 Sonoma P/U 2WD L4-2.2L VIN 5 Flex Fuel (2001)
4WD Switch: Service and Repair
S4WD SELECT SWITCH REPLACEMENT
CAUTION: Refer to Battery Disconnect Caution in Service Precautions.
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
2. Remove instrument panel trim plate.
3. Disconnect the electrical connections as needed.
4. Release the locking tabs from the inside of the instrument panel trim plate in order to remove the switch.
5. Remove the switch from the trim plate.
1. Install the switch to the instrument panel trim plate with the locking tabs properly seated.
2. Connect the electrical connections as needed.
3. Install the instrument panel trim plate.
4. Connect the battery negative cable.