Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Towing Hook / Bracket: Service and Repair
Front Tie Down Bracket Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle (See: Maintenance/Vehicle Lifting/Service and Repair).
2. Remove the tie down bracket to the frame mounting bolts, left side only.
3. Remove the tie down bracket from the frame.
1. Install the tie down bracket to the frame.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Caution).
2. Install the tie down bracket to the frame mounting bolts and tighten to 30 Nm (22 lb ft).
3. Lower the vehicle.