Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Acceleration/Deceleration Sensor: Service and Repair
Vehicle Yaw Sensor with Vehicle Lateral Accelerometer Replacement
1. Remove the passenger seat from the vehicle. Refer to Driver or Passenger Seat Replacement (See: Body and Frame/Seats/Service and
Repair/Driver or Passenger Seat Replacement).
2. Pull the carpet back to gain access to the sensor.
3. Remove the nuts (2) from the yaw rate sensor and lateral accelerometer.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector (3) from the yaw rate sensor/lateral accelerometer.
5. Remove the yaw rate sensor and lateral accelerometer (1) from the vehicle.