Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
2. Install the oil filter.
3. Install the oil pan gasket to the pan.
4. Install the magnet into the bottom of the pan.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Caution).
5. Install the oil pan to the transmission with seventeen bolts and tighten to 11 Nm (97 lb in).
6. Apply a small amount of sealant GM P/N 12346004 to the treads of the drain plug, if equipped.
7. Install the oil pan drain plug, if equipped and tighten to 18 Nm (13 lb ft).
8. Lower the vehicle.
9. Fill the transmission to the proper level with Dexron(R) VI transmission fluid. Refer to Transmission Fluid Check (See: Fluids/Fluid -
A/T/Testing and Inspection/4L80-E/4L85-E - Automatic Transmission).