GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Relays and Modules > Relays and Modules - Powertrain Management > Relays and Modules - Computers and Control Systems > Engine Control Module > Component Information > Technical Service Bulletins > Engine Controls - Aftermarket Accessory Usage > Page 199
8. Take a CLEAR digital picture of the Tech 2(R) Vehicle Information screen showing the engine Calibration IDs and Verification Numbers as
shown above. Retain the printout information and the Tech 2(R) screen photograph with the repair order.
9. E-mail a copy of the picture to [email protected] In the subject line of the e-mail include the phrase "V8 Cal" as well as the complete VIN
and Dealer BAC. In the body of the e-mail, include the VIN, mileage, R.O. number and BAC. Include a brief description of the customer concern
10. Allow two hours for the PQC to verify the calibrations and set up the case details.
‹› If the PQC determines that the calibrations ARE aftermarket calibrations, DO NOT contact GM Technical Assistance to discuss warranty
concerns on the aftermarket calibrations. ALL questions and concerns about warranty should be directed to the dealers Fixed Operations
11. You may call the PQC two hours after submitting the e-mail for authorization to replace the assembly. This will provide them time to receive,
review and set up a case on the request. Please be prepared to provide all the usual documentation that is normally required when requesting an
Tech 2(R) Displaying All Zeroes for the Verification Numbers on the Calibration ID and Verification Number Screen
If the Tech 2(R) that you are using displays all zeroes for the Verification Numbers as shown, then perform the following steps:
1. Update the Tech 2(R) with the latest software from TIS2WEB.
‹› If the Tech 2(R) screen still does not display properly, then turn OFF the ignition for 90 seconds again. Turn ON the ignition and observe the
same screen for proper operation.
Retrieving Calibrations From a Global A Vehicle
This information applies to the 2010 Camaro and is typical of the procedure that will be used on Global A vehicles.
1. Turn OFF the ignition.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|