GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Powertrain Management > Sensors and Switches - Fuel Delivery and Air Induction > Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor > Component Information > Locations > Page 635
1. Install the accelerator pedal assembly.
Caution: Refer to Fastener Caution (See: Service Precautions/Vehicle Damage Warnings/Fastener Caution).
2. Install the accelerator pedal nuts and tighten to 20 Nm (15 lb ft).
3. Connect the APP sensor electrical connector.
throttle, and a wide open throttle (WOT).
7. Verify that the vehicle meets the following conditions:
The vehicle is not in a reduced engine power mode.
The ignition is ON.
The engine is OFF.
8. Inspect the carpet fit under the accelerator pedal.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|