GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Actuators and Solenoids - Transmission and Drivetrain > Actuators and Solenoids - A/T > Pressure Regulating Solenoid, A/T > Component Information > Diagrams > Page 3981
2. Pre-assemble the following parts:
The reverse boost valve bushing
A new reverse boost valve
A new pressure regulator spring retainer
The added isolator pressure regulator spring
The pressure regulator spring
3. Install the pre-assembled parts into the pump bore.
4. Install the reverse boost valve bushing retainer ring while holding the reverse boost valve bushing in place.
Ensure the retainer ring (2) is in the groove.
5. Install the transmission oil pan and the oil filter. Refer to Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement (See: Automatic
Transmission/Transaxle/Service and Repair/Removal and Replacement).
6. Lower the vehicle.
Transmission/Transaxle/Fluid - A/T/Testing and Inspection/4L80-E/4L85-E - Automatic Transmission).
Note: It is recommended that transmission adaptive pressure (TAP) information be reset.
Resetting the TAP values using a scan tool will erase all learned values in all cells. As a result, The ECM, PCM or TCM will need to relearn TAP
8. Reset the TAP values. Refer to Transmission Adaptive Functions (See: Automatic Transmission/Transaxle/Description and
Operation/4L80-E/4L85-E - Automatic Transmission/Transmission Adaptive Functions).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|