GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Fluid Line/Hose, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > 4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission > Page 4831
7. Remove the retaining ring from the quick connect fitting.
9. Pull the cooler line straight out from the quick connect fitting.
10. Remove the retaining ring (E-clips) securing the cooler line to the quick connect in order to remove the remaining cooler lines from the remaining
quick connect fittings.
11. Remove the cooler lines from the retaining clip at the oil pan.
Do not reuse any of the existing retaining rings that were removed from the existing quick connect fittings. All retaining rings being installed
Ensure the following procedures are performed when installing the new retaining rings onto the fittings.
1. Install a new retaining ring (E-clip) into the quick connect fitting using the following procedure:
2. Hook one of the open ends of the retaining ring in one of the slots in the quick connect fitting.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|